- Silk is a strong and resilient natural fiber. Small and simply constructed pieces can be hand washed.
Basic Care Instructions
- Hand wash in cool water with mild soap
- Do not soak
- Do not twist or wring
- Drip dry in shade
Details and Tips
- Use a mild soap, silk wash or a gentle non moisturizing shampoo.
- Although silk is one of the strongest fibers it is delicate when wet. Therefore, do not soak.
- Use 1/4 cup of white vinegar with water to neutralize any soap residue
- Silk is a natural protein fiber like your hair that should not be twisted or wrung
- To remove wrinkles in Habotai and Charmeuse products, fluff in dryer for 10 minutes on low